Laurence a member of SHe Travel Club.
, Art and Expert Advisor for more than 20 years based between Paris and Geneva, shares with us her favorite addresses in St Barth, as well as top exhibitions and museums to visit this summer.
Interview | Laurence, Art and Expert Advisor | June 2022
I’m an art advisor for more 20 years and art curator based in Paris and Geneva. Curator of an annual exhibition in Paris “Chambres à Part”, a dialog between modern art and contemporary art in exceptional locations in Paris.
As an international art expert, based in Paris and Geneva, I’m a citizen of the world.
I travel around 50/60 per year. This is why i am a big fan of SHe Travel Club
Our members like to open up to other cultures, what exhibitions and museums should not be missed this summer?
My favorite museums for a cultural getaway are:
▪ Fondation Louis Vuitton, Paris
▪ Bourse du commerce, Fondation Pinault, Paris
▪ Palazzo Strozzi, Florence
▪ Espace d’Art Concret, Château de Mouans
▪ Fondation Thyssen, Madrid
▪ Fondation Beyeler, Basell
And here, I share with you my summer exhibition selection:
▪ All exhibitions at the Luma, Arles: Philippe Parreno, Cyprien Gaillard
▪ Yves Klein, Carrière des Lumières, les Baux de Provence
▪ Marc Rothko, Claude Monet, Giverny
▪ Gaudi, Musée d’Orsay, Paris
▪ Tatiana Trouvé, Centre Pompidou, Paris
▪ Picasso – Greco, Kunstmuseum Basel
▪ Louise Bourgeois, Hayward Gallery, London